Tuesday 4 June 2019

Location research

Location Research:

Location 1 - Kyoto Garden:

Address: 

Holland Park, Holland Park Ave, Kensington, London W11 4UA

Image result for kyoto garden holland park
I want to film parts of my music video in Kyoto Garden, a japanese inspired park within Holland park, and I have chosen this as one of my locations because i feel that it is a really calm and tranquil place and this vibe is similar to the vibe given off by the instrumental in my song. the location is outside so when filming, i would need to shoot on a day where the weather is relatively good - a day with clear skies and some sun would be ideal. 


Image result for kyoto garden holland park
One of my scenes in my music video is going to have clones of my performer and to do this i will use after effects and for this to look as realistic as possible, the lighting has to stay at a constant state. this means that the day i shoot will have to shoot on a clear day that isn't too sunny so the lighting doesn't effect the camera. i want to capture a range of environmental b-roll and medium shots of my performer around this park.



Image result for kyoto garden holland park



this is a park that is open to the public so i would have to be wary and try to not capture any of the public in my video as this will make the music video look less professional. but, this does mean that i am free to record without a permit or any sort of creditiation and this makes it more convenient. 






location 2 - JRC Global Buffet:

 Address: 

Image result for jrc ilford

Image result for jrc ilford
I have chosen to shoot part












No comments:

Post a Comment