Tuesday 4 June 2019

Cast, Clothing/Costume and Prop Research

Cast:

For my music video, i will only need one performer and 5 extras who will pose as the performer's friend. my performer is going to be my friend Jamal Haji as al lot of my friends weren't confident enough to be the performer and I feel he would do a great job at being the main focus of my music video. He also own the clothes that I would want my performer to wear which makes it easier to plan a costume for him.


Costume:

I want my performer to be waring a a designer crewneck jumper and jeans with some trainers. I have chosen this to be one of the costumes as this is what rap artists would typically wear in their music video. Also, the costume would also tie into the lyrics of the song - he is talking about success and the amount of money he has. the items below are he items of clothing I would get my performer to wear.

As for my extras, I would want them to wear similar clothing as my performer however I don't want their clothing to be to bright as they're not the main focus of the music video.

Props:

I want to use props in my music video as I feel they add a lot to music video and can be used to strenghten a theme or convey a certain emotion or idea. for my music video, I want to use champagne  as a prop. In my music video I want my performer to pop and spray the bottle of champagne but i want the chamapagne to be in a majority of the shots, whether it be in the perfromers hand or on the side or on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment